STEP 3- GET YOUR BAG READY
a.) APPLICATION PRINTING:
- Click Here for the Application Check List. This is a list of applications to print and place in your bag. Print at least two copies of each application. Text the check list to your manager when completed.
- Click Here to access paper applications for printing.
- All agents need to print the paper applications. Most of our carriers require a paper application to be submitted before they will finalize your appointment/contracting.
b.) IN-HOME TOOLS: Print in COLOR and laminate OR place in clear sheet protectors and keep in your field binder.
- The New Kind of Life Insurance - The Value of Mortgage Protection & Living Benefits (Click Here)
- 48-48-50 : Stats to show your clients (Click Here)
- Living Benefits Grid for Term & UL (Click Here)
- Living Benefits for Whole Life (Click Here)
- Mortality Guidelines (Click Here)
- TERM & UL PRODUCT TABLE
- WHOLE LIFE PRODUCT TABLE
- Click here to hear Jon Schwartz explain how to use these tables.
d.) UNDERWRITING GRIDS: Print in COLOR and laminate OR place in clear sheet protectors and keep in your field binder.
- TERM & UNIVERSAL LIFE UNDERWRITING GRID
- WHOLE LIFE UNDERWRITING GRID
- Click here to hear Matthew Weiner explain how to use these grids.
- HEIGHT AND WEIGHT CHART- TERM & UL
- HEIGHT AND WEIGHT CHART - WHOLE LIFE
- Click here to hear Hutch explain how to use these charts.
e.) NEEDS ANALYSIS Worksheet: Print multiple copies of the NEEDS ANALYSIS Worksheet. You will fill this out while sitting with clients to determine eligibility. Text completed worksheet to your manager.
- Needs Analysis Training: Complete the Needs Analysis for yourself (as if you are a client) and text the completed document to your manager. Your manager will then make the product recommendation and work with you on how we present the quotes.
- If you do not have any medical history, you can also complete a needs analysis on a relative with medications so that we can provide more training on how we complete the underwriting to select the correct product.